If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Disclosure of Information
kamikazekamado.com will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals. We may use IP addresses to compile and provide aggregate statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns, and administer the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We collect only the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
Information We Collect on You
When you access the Website, certain information about you during your visit may be recorded. As a blog, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
(1.) Newsletter options: Your name and email address.
(2.) Waiting Lists: Your name and email address.
(3.) Transactions: You name, email address, billing information and payment source.
(4.) Comments: Your name, email address, and comment. Please note by posting a comment on the website, you consent to the posting of any Personal Information that you provide. You should be aware that such Personal Information can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to these public areas. We have no control over how these visitors use your Personal Information.
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
• To operate and maintain this Website;
• To improve your experience on this Website;
• To respond to your comments;
• To provide you with user support;
• Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address. A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Website reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
The website may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the website administrators use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Visitors GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
• Retaining any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the website administrators decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
• You’ve the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
• You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
• You’ve the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
• To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
• We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Should you wish to have your information deleted, please email us and submit a request.
External Web Sites
kamikazekamado.com may have financial relationships with a number of companies mentioned on this website, and kamikazekamado.com may be compensated.
Advertising Privacy Statement
The Kamikaze Kamado Blog Disclaimer
All reviews of products are my own and are the property of KamikazeKamado.com.
KamikazeKamado.com and any engaged assisting/third parties cannot in any way whatsoever be held liable for any consequences of (i) access to, (ii) the impossibility of access to and (iii) the use of this website (and the information it contains), including (but not limited to) any damage suffered by the visitor to this website, be it directly or indirectly. Using the KamikazeKamado.com website and the information it contains is, therefore, entirely at the risk of the website visitor.
KamikazeKamado.com retains the right to, at any time, unilaterally change the content of this website, including (but not limited to) adapting existing content and adding or removing content without providing any notice thereof in advance.
None of the information on the website of KamikazeKamado.com is or can be regarded as a concrete offer to conclude an agreement with KamikazeKamado.com. KamikazeKamado.com does not conclude agreements via its website.